My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

What does NOT define a little

Try Our Wide Selection of Luxury Sex Toys for Couples - Make a Perfect Sex Toy Gift for Someone Special!
    I find it very disappointing to see that some so called ‘Daddy Doms’ still believe that a ‘little’ should be exactly that…

The stereotypical image of a ‘little’ is being perpetuated by people that do not understand the true concept of what being a 'little’ actually means. It is not about the clothes or sippy cups or having a Daddy… Being a 'little’ is down to the mind set and a desire to leave the adult world behind at times, and return to a more innocent child like frame of mind. You do not need to be wearing a diaper, sucking a pacci, or have perfect pigtails to define yourself as a little.

What makes this whole thing even more sad, is that 'littles’ themselves start to buy into this whole stereotype. So let me give a few examples of things that do not have any relevance to being a 'little’…

1. Age
    2. Weight
    3. Height
    4. Gender
    5. Sexual orientation
    6. Race
    7. Religious beliefs
    8. Eye color
    9. Length of hair
    10. Childish clothing

'littles’ are extremely unique from each other. Some enjoy watching cartoons, drinking from sippy cups, dressing up, sucking on a pacci, building blanket and pillow forts etc… But none of these things individually or in any combination, define you as a 'little’. The ONLY person that can decide whether you are a 'little’ or not… IS YOU!

And just an FYI… Everyone has a 'little’ inside of them. It just takes different triggers to bring it out in us. It can be something as subtle as a man getting excited and fanboying over meeting his football idol, or like me a few weeks ago when I was with TBG and one of our House slaves, at the mall. W/we walked into a novelty items store and the House slave picked up a pizza cutter that has star wars sound effects!!!! My 'little’ side just erupted to the surface for maybe 5 seconds as I took in the genius of the person responsible for this creation.

So you see, don’t be fooled by Internet Daddy Doms, or perpetuated stereotypes, or the uneducated and ignorant voices of those giving advice on subjects they have no clue about. Just listen to what your own mind tells you. It should be as natural to you as breathing. It is after all, who you are.

Online Status:
    TC House Domme
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    This!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What does NOT define a little

For me it's being able to not adult. To be the me I see myself as.My little is a big part of who I am. I love my stuffies and my blanket. It's my comfort. I call my Dom daddy and he takes care of me. I may talk different at times. And some may think is wired. Those who know me in the vanilla world just know it's who I am and always will be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information