Online Status:
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Confused sub

Try Our Wide Selection of Luxury Sex Toys for Couples - Make a Perfect Sex Toy Gift for Someone Special!
    I'm so confused and upset. My Dom/Daddy's ex sub showed up suddenly about 2 weeks ago saying she wanted him back, that she was ready to "give him what he always wanted/needed" ( not sure what that was). She was his sub for a long time and they have a special bond according to my Daddy. She's thrown him into an emotional tailspin and I fear I will lose him. Before this everything was perfect, my Daddy was happy and kept telling me how unexpected but wonderful that we'd met that I was "refreshing" compared to his past relationships. Now, he's pulled away to "process what's going on and think and gain clarity". My heart is broken, and I feel powerless. I miss him so much, I hate not talking and texting each day, and knowing I'm his bg. I don't know what to think of all this or how to handle it. Please help. Thank you.

Online Status:
    TC Owner
    Sports Logo
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such an upsetting time with your Daddy. Based on the little information you give, I would suggest that perhaps your Daddy wasn't fully ready for his new relationship with you. Not that you couldn't be a perfect couple, but rather because he didn't take time to fully resolve his feelings about his last relationship.

As much as it hurts, he is going to need time to take this new information in and decide what is the best decision for his future. But only you can decide if you can give him that time.

I do not agree with him breaking off communication with you. This is disruptive enough in a normal relationship/dynamic, but in a DD/bg dynamic, the emotional damage caused to the bg because of a break in communication & their routine can be long lasting. At the very least you should still expect some level of communication so that you do not feel as if you are being abandoned. I honestly feel for you in this situation. I hope it works out well.

Please let us know what happens...

TDD!

Online Status:
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    @TwistedDaddyDom
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful reply. I was trying to put a word on how I feel, and abandoned is the perfect word. He told me the night he came over to apologize that he takes this very seriously when I asked him why he wasn't calling me babygirl, and he said he felt wrong doing so because that is something a Dom must earn and he didn't feel he earned the right anymore due to the situation. I want to believe in him but I can't help but wonder if he's calling his ex sub babygirl. He was firm in saying he can't and won't be with two people at the same time but gave me no clarity of what or who he truly wanted before he left. It's been since Wednesday I last heard from him and it wasn't anything significant. Everything in me wants to text him but I know that will be worse.

Thread Information