My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

House Meeting 9th December 2016

Try Our Wide Selection of Luxury Sex Toys for Couples - Make a Perfect Sex Toy Gift for Someone Special!
    House meeting arranged

Click here for details and to RSVP: https://twistedcastle.org/calendar.p...=2016-12-9&c=2

Please contact me if you have any issues using the new RSVP system.

Online Status:
    TC Owner
    Sports Logo
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night. I'm very excited for the return of TC after New Years, and I want to share my visions for what the new TC will offer.

Online Status:
    Collared to TDD
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    So excited to see what is to come in 2017!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Online Status:
    TC House Domme
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    It was wonderful to see everyone and catch up on all the news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Status:
    TC Owner
    Sports Logo
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Thank you to everyone that took the time out of their busy schedules, to come along for the TC House meeting. The meeting went very well I thought, and I was able to explain my plans for TC this coming year. I will post a short recap of the main points for those that couldn't make it.

1. It is no longer required to have sponsors, as part of the TC Vetting procedure. If you want to be vetted for TC, then you now simply have a conversation with me (TDD). You can message me here on the TC site, or send me a message on Fetlife (You will receive a faster response here), or you can talk to me at any other event you see me at. Once Permission is given for you to begin attend TC events, you will be given the address.
    2. Requirement for new members to attend 3 events before being permitted to play, has been removed.
    3. If a potential new member requires a little more in-depth vetting before being given permission to attend, then our DM @Sir_Dominik will contact them, advising of what further information or steps are required to complete the vetting process.
    4. Members that attend TC events must agree to Random bag searches when leaving the venue.
    5. ALL TC events, at TC will be restricted to 35 members.

The above changes go into effect immediately, and should make the vetting process much simpler. It should also encourage new memberships now that the '3 event before play' rule has been lifted.

All members wishing to attend TC events, MUST also be a registered member of the TC website. This is for a few reasons.

1. Event info for TC will ONLY be posted on the TC website.
    2. Members can only RSVP to TC events by using the TC website.
    3. If you are not on the RSVP list, then you will NOT get into the event.
    4. A maximum of 35 members per event. places at events are given on a first come first serve basis. The 1st 35 members to RSVP will be given the places. It should also be noted that those members who chose to Subscribe a minimum of $5 per month using the TC Paid Subscriptions system, will always be given priority for places.

I also had the opportunity to give the members a walk through on the basics of the TC website. I showed how to use the RSVP system, how to buy paid subscription packages that help support TC, I managed to explain the most important functions of the site such as the article/blog system and of course the 2 separate store systems we have installed.

Some of our toy maker friends that were in attendance, agreed to start posting some of their products on the TC site using these store front systems. So please keep an eye out in our Classifieds section, and our Partner MarketPlace.

The meeting also gave me the chance to let the members know about the new events we have planned for 2017 at TC. We are bringing back the Ds support group, which will likely return in February. We will also be having Ds Protocol classes, and very possibly a Ds Social mixer event. More information on the new additional events will be posted in due course, once we work out the new event time table. TwistedBabyGirl & Avrel, will also be running their own 'Girls night' event at TC on a monthly basis. Those details will be posted by the girl soon!

I want to thank everyone again, that attended. I know we are all looking forward to the return of TC.

Thread Information