Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Try Our Wide Selection of Luxury Sex Toys for Couples - Make a Perfect Sex Toy Gift for Someone Special!

The Girl On the Train - Well written and both heartbreaking and tragic psycological drama abot the dark side of relationships, Really amazing plot twists keep you engaged, and guessing! Emily Blunt Stars, Justin Theraux and Luke Evans co star

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Silence - Martin Scorsese’s new movie. Starring Andrew Garfield, Adam Driver and Liam Neeson, Is a powerful film concerning the coming of Christianity to Japan in the 17th Century. This is a Historical Drama, and very well written and with excellent cinematography. An important film to see. Though it is a difficult and uncomfortable journey. EDITED NOTE multiple instances of brutality / torture. Despite being about Christianity, this is not for the little ones at all. RATED R
    Last edited by Misterx1969; 01-25-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

GIMME DANGER - a film By Director Jim Jarmusch, A departure for this Director who's films I LOVE, (Dead Man, Ghost Dog, Mystery Train) Depicting the Rise and career of Iggy Pop and the Stooges. This reviewer must admit some bias as I LOVE rock & Roll Documentaries. Not for everyone this film, not fo rkids , BUT, If you are at all a fan of Rock & Roll, Punk Rock, or are into music in general this film is a great behind the scenes look at a little band from Michigan getting noticed and working their way up, to working with Some of the Greats in Rock & Roll including, John Cale, Nico, and David Bowie. A wonderful documentary spanning over the Stooges 4 Decade Long Career. A great behind the scenes look at one of the most influential bands in rock history!

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Manchester-By-The-Sea. Utterly Depressing Pointless Film, Save your Money. Long, Boring, Difficult, Depressing Movie, No redeeming value, not entertaining, a total waste of time. Normally a Movie like this is supposed to have a silver lining, or a message or leave you feeling good somehow, This one there is none of that, Serious Waste of Time & Money, DO NOT BOTHER

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

RESIDENT EVIL THE FINAL CHAPTER - Well here we have it the end of the franchise? This Series has always been Long on Action and Short on plot development and story arcs. and THE FINAL CHAPTER is no slouch in those departments. IF you have slogged it through this far through all the other sequels, Here We have Milla, Battling Corporation guys and Horrific Undead Monsters, AGAIN!, Your typical parade of explosions, narrow escapes, and gunfire. If this series is NEW to you as in completely new congratulate yourself on your good taste, seriously. If this series had any redeeming value it was in the earlier movies, and the sequels have been very C grade or lower, this continues the tradition , I give this one a D, Maybe the franchise is now DEAD- YAY! - Plenty of Kung Fu action and gunfire and explosions, Just a braindead film, AVOID WASTING ANY MORE TIME HERE - THIS SERIES SUCKS

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    RINGS

OOH Samara is back and so is "The Video That Kills You" - Hooboy, The USA Remake of the original Japanese was a popular and creepy movie. This however is Hollywood Tripe.
    If you are a big fan of the original movie or the popular USA 2002 remake "The Ring" - Netflix this. Do not pay, you will be sadly disappointed at your movie-going experience.
    Bad Acting, Bad writing, barely creepy at all, this movie lacks everything, excels at nothing. Pass, Thumbs down. Don't waste your time.

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    UNDERWORLD - BLOOD WARS

An Entertaining Visual feast with some decent plot twists and great action scenes, Not particularly well written, In all honesty it's an interesting tale. Fans of the series will love it, Not a fan? You can still grasp the story, However, While better than Rings or Resident Evil, this C grade movie gets a B for Comparison compared to the last two films. Not exceptional, but not terrible either. Maybe not quite Theater-Worthy, but is still worth a stream for sure. Kind of a lukewarm positive. Worth your time, vs the last few.

Online Status:
    TC Owner
    Sports Logo
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Looking forward to this one!

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

LOGAN - Big dissapointment! - Fans of the franchise and the comics are going to be sadly dismayed at this train wreck of a film, not good at all, bad acting, bad writing, virtually zero connection to the Xmen whatsoever. Save your money and skip this one it is a really bad film

Online Status:
    TC Family
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

GHOST IN THE SHELL - Stunning and beautiful! you will not be dissapointed, and even at $20.00 This is ONE FILM that begs to be seen in IMAX 3d.
    Not a shot for shot remake of the original anime, This Live Action Film features MANY of the first films iconic scenes and sequences. Takeshi Kitano (Zatoichi) plays Chief Aramaki, Scarlett Johansson Plays The Major Motoko Kusanagi. See the original film FIRST!!! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113568/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Thread Information